First let's view just a portion of the distinctions of Kirby Stone Company's natural thin stone veneer:
- Easy to clean
- Low maintenance
- Consistent colors-natural stone will not deface colors
- Easily installed
- All colors are unique, no predetermined pattern
- Entirely natural
- Proven material used over many centuries
- Natural thin stone veneer allows for unique, creative patterning
- Abundantly available
- Looks just like a full thickness stone material
- Unnatural appearance
- Possibility of fading, cracking, staining
- Dyed concrete aggregates allow for possible chipping and fading to reveal interior aggregates
- Not easily manipulate for installation purposes
- Predictable colors
- Composed of cement, aggregates, and chemicals
- Warranties are necessary to promote product
- Defined, predictable patterns produced from a set of molds
- Prone to fading
While these are some distinct differences, there are some overwhelming similarities, which again make Kirby Stone Company's natural thin stone veneer even more appealing.
- Both products weigh less than traditional, full depth stone
- Both are installed using similar application strategies
- Both allow for precut corner pieces, creating the appearance of full depth material
- Price is very competitive
- Neither require a footing or brick ledge for installation
To summarize this post, Kirby Stone Company's natural thin stone veneer is an advantageous product. This is an all natural material, with a tremendous wide range of possible color selections. Our natural thin stone veneer allows for a unique possibility of blends and patterns to call your own. Again, the most appealing reality is that Kirby Stone Company's natural thin stone veneer is natural, not made with cement products.
When analyzing and assessing the best scenario for your next project, the question shouldn't be whether to use a natural or manufactured product, the question should be whether to use Kirby Stone Company's natural thin stone veneer or Kirby Stone Company's full depth natural stone. We can help establish the best option for your project and assure you are making the best decision by relying on the expertise from Kirby Stone Company, LLC.
Until next time, be sure to contact our Sales Team with any questions and we will be glad to do what it takes to help you along the way.